Ferrari have given their latest entry-level coupé offering a pretty significant change from the California. Today you can drive home a Ferrari Roma from AED 871,000.
Things We Like
- Wide and menacing stance
- “Dual-Cockpit” interior design
- Rear Wheel Drive only
- Ferrari V8 engine cranking out 612 horsepower and 760Nm of torque
Things We Dislike
- Styling perhaps strays too far from traditional Ferrari styling
- Touch steering wheel controls
- Boot opening could be wider for a grand-tourer
- Touch screen infotainment lacks responsiveness
- Priced considerably higher than its rival
Ferrari Roma – Alternatives
The McLaren GT is a pretty compelling alternative to the Ferrari Roma
Ferrari Roma – Verdict
The Ferrari Roma is a major step up from the Ferrari California T it replaces. With a supple interior, menacing stance, and is styled in such a way which, may not be as “Ferrari” as the rest, but still holds its own. Couple this with one of the best driving experiences one could possibly get, and you’ve got a stellar grand tourer! Plus, who can say no to the lure of Ferrari!