A hybrid hypercar with no gearbox?
Yes, for “only” AED 6.9 million, that’s what you’ll get. The Koenigsegg Regera. Three electric motors stimulate the car’s ability and allow it to move without a gearbox.
Koenigsegg Regera – Things We Like
- Luxurious interior
- Hydraulic doors and hood
- Exclusivity and scarcity
- Unique powertrain
- Stunning looks
Koenigsegg Regera – Things We Dislike
- Atrocious side visibility
- Unsuitable for winter
- Minimal rear visibility
- Getting in and out can be tricky
- Minimal to no cargo space
Koenigsegg Regera – Must Know Details
- The Regera is a 5.0L Twin-Turbocharged V8 Plug-in Hybrid
- It has 1,489 HP available on the go
- It has a Direct Drive single-speed transmission with Centerlock wheel
- The Regera has a maxed out Carbon body
- It’s a RWD (Rear Wheel Drive)
- It has Autoskin hydraulic openings to make it more functional
Koenigsegg Regera – Competitors
The Bugatti Chiron is one it’s main competitors and also a possible alternative.
Koenigsegg Regera – Our Verdict
The Regera is a powerful hypercar from a Swedish brand known for its technological prowess and high-speed, record-breaking feats. Having enough power to light up a small city, luxury and tech aplenty, some people do in fact consider the Regera to be an engineering masterpiece.