The Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica draws everyone’s attention even when it’s not being driven, but what makes it so special is the way it assaults the driver’s senses.
Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica – Things We Like
- Easy to see out of
- Exceptionally comfortable for a sports car
- Intoxicating, thrill filled V10
- Head Turning looks
- Stunning performance
Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica – Things We Dislike
- Minimal to no cargo space
- Almost no interior storage space
- Cramped interior
- Distracting touchscreen infotainment system
- Very heavy on the pocket
Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica – Must Know Details
- Under the hood, the Huracán packs a naturally aspirated 5.2-liter V-10
- Makes the most devilish sound while revving
- 417 lb-ft of torque.
- The engine produces about 630 horsepower
- Most of the models are rear-wheel-drive
- Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gear box
- Enabled via paddle shifters
- 0 to 63 mph in no less than 3.2 seconds
- 0-124 mph time of 9.1 seconds
- Top speed of 202 mph
Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica Competitors
Compared to the Huracán, the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 is lighter on the pocket at $161,100 as the starting price and has a better fuel economy.
Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica – Our Verdict
The Huracán has an amazingly communicative chassis, but at the same time, many people seemed to be disappointed with the diminished steering feedback. The advanced chassis and sophisticated powertrain here, is the definition of high tech and it sure is a thrilling car for a new gen Lambo.