Looks that kill and acceleration that makes you feel like you’re flying close to the ground, it’s one of the most power dense V8 Ferrari has ever made.
While there are better sounding cars in the market, the 2022 Ferrari F8 Tributo epitomizes the supercar formula.
F8 Tributo – Things We Like
- Balanced Dynamics
- Ride quality.
- Improvement from its predecessors.
- Jaw dropping interior and exterior.
F8 Tributo – Things We Dislike
- Expensive, high price-point.
- Short-travel brake pedal.
- Bad mileage.
- None to minimal cargo space.
Ferrari F8 Tributo – Must Know Information
- The Tributo carries around a twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 32-valve V-8
- It produces a whooping 710 HP and 770 NM of torque
- This is transmitted to the rear wheels with help of a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- It gives a combined fuel economy of 16 mpg
- 0 to 60 mph: 2.8 sec
- 0 to 100 mph: 5.3 sec
- It tops out at 211 mph
Ferrari F8 Tributo – Competitors
The McLaren 765LT is one of F8s key competitors and a possible alternative with 765 hp on offer.
Ferrari F8 Tributo – Our Verdict
Ferrari’s mid-engine V8-powered range of cars is on a relentless warpath, dedicated to destroying our perception of what the rear-wheel-drive two-door sports car is capable of.
The F8 Tributo has it all in its name that serves as a tribute to all the great mid-engine V8 supercars produced by Ferrari over the years, including the F40, F430, and the 458. The Tributo is comfortable to drive on a day-to-day basis and is a force to be reckoned with on track.